In this video the FightersRep crew rode out to Dynamix MMA in Los Angeles, CA to speak to military veteran and MMA fighter Raymond Diaz (@IG: Parappathegrappler) ahead of his debut fight for FightersRep Promotions. Raymond discusses his strengths as a fighter, what got him into fighting, and how his military experience benefits him. Come out to Adrenaline Martial Arts and fitness on January 13 for FightersRep2: Return of the King, and watch Raymond put his experience to work in the cage! Follow us on all social media @Fightersrep Tickets go on sale soon!
FightersRep – Jordan Highlight Another one of our talented young warriors on the rise, Jordan! You can watch him...
One of our young, up and coming warriors, Tristan Aldrete. We look forward to seeing him back in the...
FIGHTING GRIME: REAL FIGHTERS. REAL STORIES EPISODE 2 – UFC, TUF, AND THE BISPING EFFECT In this episode, we...
In this video the FightersRep crew rode out to Huntington Beach, CA to catch up MMA fighter, Tyler Daulley...
In this video the FightersRep crew rode out to Dynamix MMA in Los Angeles, CA to speak to top-ranked...
Our Latest Headlines
- BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE FOR FIGHTERSREP2: RETURN OF THE KING! November 4, 2017
- FightersRep Interview with MMA fighter Raymond Diaz November 4, 2017
- FightersRep Interview with MMA fighter Amanda Jones October 29, 2017
- 2nd Interview with Danny Martinez October 28, 2017
- FightersRep: Road to the Pros – Full fights October 19, 2017
- FightersRep – Jordan Highlight October 14, 2017
- FightersRep – Jesus “Sakred” Sanchez highlight October 10, 2017
- FightersRep – Tristan Aldrete Highlight October 9, 2017
- FightersRep – Sidney “Sid Vicious” Highlight October 9, 2017
- Khali Benjamin – FightersRep Champion Highlight October 9, 2017
|Knockout of the night||Khali Benjamin|
|Submission of the night||Sidney "Sid Vicious" Trillo|
|Fight of the night||Khali Benjamin
Countdown Till Next Event!!